10 Days Reboot
Reset your metabolic rate effectively with our 10 Days Reboot programme.
Months of bad food choices?
No motivation to stick to a diet?
The 10-day Reboot programme will optimize your body’s detoxification system, rev up your metabolism and create a new appreciation for the food you eat.
This 10-day Reboot includes:
1) 20 meals – that’s 10 days’ worth of lunches and dinners!
Developed to meet your body’s specific needs during your Reboot, these meals are:
- Dense in nutrition
- Rich in antioxidants
- Delivered to you
Best part of it all? You don’t have to worry about cooking! Staying on the programme is hassle-free.
*For more information on the ingredients of each meal and which meals are included in each programme, please visit here!
2) 7 days worth of our practitioner-grade Reculture drops which include:
a. Our Signature Activate Kit containing 2 bottles - Amino Acid drops and Cell Circulation drops.
- Helps relieve symptoms often associated with weight loss like hunger, low energy, stress, fatigue, and mood swings
- Assists metabolism
- Improves sleep
- Reduces the accumulation of abdominal fats
- Stabilises hormonal imbalances
b. A bottle of Detox drops
- A simplified version of our Detox Kit (only included in our Rejuvenate Programme)
- Triggers a mini detoxification process to complement the effects of the Activate Kit + Oil-free meals
3) Our detailed and comprehensive Reboot guidebook which includes:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to consume the drops, as well as the time intervals between the drops and meals
- A list of foods which are permissible for breakfasts and snacks
- Tips on eating mindfully
- An additional maintenance plan which comes with recipes and guidelines to ensure you sustain your progress
- Recommendations for the best types of food to fuel your body
Are you ready to Reboot your life for good?
Tuesday & Thursday | 5:30 - 10pm
Saturday | 8:30am - 1pm
*Do note that it will be a one-time delivery for 5-day Reset, 10-day Reboot and Maintenance Meal Pack.
1. You should always consult your doctor before making any changes to your health regime - including starting on any Reculture programme or products. T&Cs apply*
2. Reculture meals are packed in disposable food grade containers.
3. Images are representations and may not actually reflect the actual meal as it may vary from packaging to display.
4. Reculture reserves the right to replace ingredients should there be any supply shortages which may arise due to unforeseen circumstances.
5. Meals provided are subject to availability. Those that are not available will be replaced with other similar meals.