5 Days Reset
Reset your metabolic rate effectively with our 5 Days Reset programme.
Feeling sluggish? Battling a dull complexion? Or simply wishing you had the motivation to kickstart a positive change in your daily habits? Our 5-day Reset programme will jolt your metabolism into high gear! Many clients have even reported the added bonus of weight loss!
This 5-day Reset includes:
1) 10 meals – that’s 5 days’ worth of lunches and dinners!
Developed to meet your body’s specific needs during your Reset, these meals are:
- Dense in nutrition
- Rich in antioxidants
- Delivered to you
Best part of it all? You don’t have to worry about cooking! Staying on the programme is hassle-free.
*Kindly note that the meals for our standard programme menu will be given at random and are subjected to availability. For more information, please visit here!
2) 2 days worth of our practitioner-grade Reculture drops which include:
- Helps relieve symptoms often associated with weight loss like hunger, low energy, stress, fatigue, and mood swings
- Assists metabolism
- Improves sleep
- Reduces the accumulation of abdominal fats
- Stabilises hormonal imbalances
b. A bottle of Detox drops
- A simplified version of our Detox Kit (only included in our Rejuvenate Programme)
- Triggers a mini detoxification process to complement the effects of the Activate Kit + Oil-free meals
3) Our detailed and comprehensive Reset guidebook which includes:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to consume the drops, as well as the time intervals between the drops and meals
- A list of foods which are permissible for breakfasts and snacks
- Tips on eating mindfully
- An additional maintenance plan which comes with recipes and guidelines to ensure you sustain your progress
- Recommendations for the best types of food to fuel your body
Are you ready to hit the Reset button?
1. You should always consult your doctor before making any changes to your health regime - including starting on any Reculture programme or products. T&Cs apply*
2. Reculture meals are packed in disposable food grade containers.
3. Images are representations and may not actually reflect the actual meal as it may vary from packaging to display.
4. Reculture reserves the right to replace ingredients should there be any supply shortages which may arise due to unforeseen circumstances.
5. Please note that the availability of meals may vary. In case certain options are unavailable, we will replace them with similar meal options.