Thanksgiving is just around the corner and we want to celebrate it with you! For the first time ever, Reculture is holding an in-person community event for all our clients both past and present. We know we wouldn’t be here without you and we want to take this chance to meet you, thank you and let you know what we have in store for the next couple of months. Here’s a peek of our event highlights which you can expect:
1. Exciting new product launches! We have several new items to enhance and supplement your wellness journey, and the best part is you get first dibs!
2. An informative talk by our partner practitioner who will explain what homeopathy is about and how it complements our meals and programmes as a whole
3. Exclusive tips and tricks on post-programme maintenance by our in-house wellness consultant
4. Personal sharing by past Reculture clients about their experiences and their learning journeys
5. A live Q&A session with our founder, partner practitioner, in-house wellness consultant and Reculture clients
6. An attractive door gift + an exclusive promotion for every participant
7. And most importantly, the chance to meet others who have completed or are currently on their Reculture programme!
It has always been our heart to create a community with like-minded people who want to live better lives by living healthier. We believe that a community provides support, inspiration and motivation and we really hope that our #RecultureFam Thanksgiving Soiree will be the first of many such events for our community!
Date: 19 November 2022
Venue: The Great Room, Centennial Tower
3 Temasek Ave, Level 18, Singapore 039190
Light refreshments will be provided.
Kindly note that we will require you to indicate the following in the form below by 18 Nov:
1. You and your guest’s (if any) full name for registration purposes
2. Any burning questions you might have for our Q&A panel to answer during the event
How to get there?
By public transport
Nearest MRT station: Promenade (Exit via exit B)
Nearest car park: Millenia Walk (Parking charges apply)
See you there!